Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Prologue Part 3: Planes

I'm at the airport. I ended up bringing two suitcases. Turns out it was a lot easier than I thought it was gonna be to bring everything I need.

I'm bored, so I figured I'd write something. Furthermore this it's the last time I'll be in Minnesota for more than a year. I'm past being terrified though. That was earlier today. I'm sure I'll miss it here, but for now it's the calm before the battle and I feel empty.

I just found out if my name is abbreviated just right, my middle name is Jose.

Most interesting thing that happened today: a guy with an eye-patch and a red bandana was on my plane ride from Minneapolis to Phoenix. I didn't see him plunder anything, but I'm still not 100% certain he's not a pirate. I tried to stealthily take his picture, but was unsuccessful. If you're upset I didn't brazenly take his picture, I was concerned he might make me walk the plank (do planes have planks?). Make due with the picture of what I wrote on the barf-bag.

Addendum: I've found out that my tablet isn't the best at posting my blog posts if wifi is any kind of spotty. I think I'll start dating and/or timestamping my posts from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment