Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Prologue: Part II

I leave on Tuesday. I don't quite know how to react. I'm very excited, but also very scared shitless. Am I going to be able to find a job down there? Will I be able to integrate myself and my comedy into Australia? How will missing the launch of Taco Bell's Cool Ranch Dorrito's Loco Taco affect my psyche? These are some very real concerns of mine.

Still in the process of packing. In a way, I'm more concerned about California than I am about Australia. I'm not sure I can get a decent feel for SF and LA in just two weeks, but it's almost too long for just a vacation. Anyways, for now I'm gonna watch the Superbowl. Man, I really hope the Whocares from Wherever beat the Idontgiveashits! Yay sport!

I'll update again when I have something novel happen.

- Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment